Cherry Valley Organics is a certified organic producer of a wide variety of agricultural products,and is located in Cherry Valley (between the towns of Hickory and Burgettstown), Washington County, Pennsylvania, only 20 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. We produce over 100 varieties of vegetables and specialty greens, over 60 varieties of herbs, and over 300 varieties of specialty cut flowers. In addition, we offer potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products, all of which are grown or hand-made at the farm.
Visit our online store to purchase our products!
In addition to supplying some of the finest restaurants and specialty food stores in the Pittsburgh area, Cherry Valley Organics is perhaps best known for its innovative "a la carte" subscription service. Please explore the Products pages of our website to learn more about us.
News from the Farm
- Holiday mART and $1 off all teas THIS WEEK ONLY! December 5, 2016
- FREE SHIPPING until Tuesday! November 28, 2016
- 20% OFF Black Friday and Small Business Saturday! November 24, 2016
- Check out our New Job Postings for 2017! November 24, 2016
- Our Ala Carte Subscription Program is back in 2017!!! November 20, 2016
- New Showcase: SALVE SEASON SALE!! 25% OFF!! October 19, 2016
- $3 Oregano plants at the CVO stand at Sewickley Farmer's Market at St. James Parish Parking Lot June 4, 2016
- Grab your favorite CVO plants and products at the Bethel Park Farmer's Market on Tuesday from 3-7pm at the St. Thomas More Parking Lot May 17, 2016
- Join us this weekend at Phipps May Market! Friday 9:30 am to 7 pm; Saturday 9:30 am to 5 pm May 1, 2016
- Join us in celebrating Small Business Saturday at the Pittsburgh Public Market on November 28th from 9 am to 7 pm! (http://pittsburghpublicmarket.org/) November 27, 2015