Cherry Valley Organics is a certified organic producer of a wide variety of agricultural products,and is located in Cherry Valley (between the towns of Hickory and Burgettstown), Washington County, Pennsylvania, only 20 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. We produce over 100 varieties of vegetables and specialty greens, over 60 varieties of herbs, and over 300 varieties of specialty cut flowers. In addition, we offer potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products, all of which are grown or hand-made at the farm.
Visit our online store to purchase our products!
In addition to supplying some of the finest restaurants and specialty food stores in the Pittsburgh area, Cherry Valley Organics is perhaps best known for its innovative "a la carte" subscription service. Please explore the Products pages of our website to learn more about us.
News from the Farm
- TODAY: Marketplace @ the Penn State Master Gardener Symposium April 29, 2017
- Earth Day Special -- 25% off $30 or More All Week! April 24, 2017
- Visit us at the Farm to Table Friday Night Food Tasting Event! March 23, 2017
- 30% off all Herbal Salves and Lip Balms through March 31st! March 22, 2017
- No Sewickley Winter Market toady! March 18, 2017
- Last Winter Market THIS SATURDAY! March 17, 2017
- Last day to receive the $25 bonus for our Ala Carte Subscription Service! March 1, 2017
- Last day for the February tea sale! February 28, 2017
- $25 sign up bonus for CSA Day (Today through March 1st!) February 24, 2017
- FREE GIFTS tomorrow at the Sewickley Farmer's Market! February 17, 2017