Cherry Valley Organics is a certified organic producer of a wide variety of agricultural products, and is located in Cherry Valley (between the towns of Hickory and Burgettstown), Washington County, Pennsylvania, only 20 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
We produce over 100 varieties of vegetables and specialty greens, over 60 varieties of herbs, and over 300 varieties of specialty cut flowers. In addition, we offer potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products, all of which are grown or hand-made at the farm. Check out our online store to purchase these products!
In addition to supplying some of the finest restaurants and specialty food stores in the Pittsburgh area, Cherry Valley Organics is perhaps best known for its innovative "a la carte" subscription service.
Please explore the Products pages of our website to learn more about us.
News from the Farm
- Ala Carte Subscriptions back for 2015--Now Available! June 26, 2015
- 2015 Employment Opportunities! October 14, 2014
- New Employment Opportunities! November 10, 2013
- Ala Carte Subscription Program Is On Hold Until a Farm Manager Is Hired March 23, 2013
- Hiring: Farm Manager to Run Vegetable Operations March 23, 2013
- We are taking a year off from our ala carte subscription service in 2012. Please check back for the 2013 season. April 1, 2012
- Kick off the holiday shopping season at our booth at the Pittsburgh Public Market in the Strip District each Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. through the end of the year. November 28, 2011
- Purchase our late season salad mix, lettuce, and arugula at the Sewickley Farmers Market, held each Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. through Thanksgiving! October 13, 2011
- Much-needed rainfall has begun to alleviate the near-drought conditions at the farm, ushering in the late summer crops as well as the return of the lettuces and arugula. September 5, 2011
- Check Out our New Certified Organic Bath & Body Product Line at the South Hills & Robinson Market Districts and our Herbal Teas at the East End Food Co-op August 16, 2011